Left to right – Lee Blackwell (Machine Operator), Anthony Mould (Operations Director) & Chris Dew (Managing Director)
At Affinity Packaging we are constantly striving to improve our customer focus and look for new opportunities to streamline our processes.
Following on from our last post about the advantages of cardboard packaging over plastic packaging, we sat down with Gemma, one of our business development executives. Gemma talked us through changes she has made in her daily life to reduce plastic packaging which can be summarised into 5 points.
Affinity Packaging in 2018
We are struggling to believe we are already at the end of January but throughout 2018 we will continue to produce high quality carton packaging for all sectors. This includes everything from the food and beverage sector to the ever-growing Vape market.
We are an innovative printed folding carton manufacturer that specialises in bespoke packaging for all market sectors, from the initial design concept to high quality delivered cartons.
- South Ribble MP has whistle stop tour of Affinity Packaging
- Cartonboard – The Packaging Material With The Lowest Carbon Footprint
- Affinity Packaging growth ambitions continue with the purchase of a new Novacut 106 E Autoplaten® die-cutter from BOBST.
- How to reduce plastic usage in our lives
- Choosing cardboard over plastic packaging